In order to add some fresh new titles to our unique library, CARES has decided to run a ‘Sponsor a Book’ campaign.
As a not-for-profit organisation, we would be honoured if you would consider sponsoring one of the following titles, thereby allowing us to continue providing women with an ever-expanding set of resources.
Sponsoring a Title
Sponsored items do not need to be new – you might have a personal copy of something you’re happy to donate, or you could find a copy of your chosen title in a secondhand book store or online – it’s totally up to you!
All books/DVDs donated through this sponsorship drive will have a special label placed on them to acknowledge each sponsor and to thank them for their gift to our community.
If you would like to sponsor an item, all you have to do is email us to let us know which title you have selected and you can then go forth and source it. Easy!
CARES Library Wish List
- Gentle Birth, Gentle Mothering – by Sarah Buckley (book)
- Birthing From Within – by Pam England (book)
- The Thinking Woman’s Guide to a Better Birth – by Henci Goer (book)
- Obstetric Myths Versus Research Realities: A Guide to the Medical Literature
– by Henci Goer (book)
- Childbirth Without Fear: The Principles and Practice of Natural Childbirth
– by Grantly Dick-Read (book)
- The Scientification of Love - by Michel Odent (book)
- Birth Crisis – by Shelia Kitzinger (book)
- Unassisted Childbirth – by Laura Kaplan Shanley (book)
- Lotus Birth – by Rachana Shivam (book)
- Active Birth - by Janet Balaskas (book)
- The Red Tent - by Anita Diamant (book)
- Hospital Birth: Is it really safer than homebirth? - by S. Stubbs (book)
- The Pink Kit – a multimedia pack by CKT (multimedia pack)
- The Business of Being Born and More Business of Being Born
– by Ricki Lake (DVDs for Region 4 – Australia)
- The Face of Birth – by Kate Gorman (DVD)